Friday, January 2, 2009

My New Thang!



OK so I decided to start blogging. I read these things all day long at work, so I thought to myself that it would be a good idea to blog to keep everyone informed about my life and what's going on in it. So hopefullyI keep up with it!


Yesterday my Dad had us over for dinner. We always have Pork for New Year's Day. Everything he made was DE-LISH! It's ashame that him and Livie Lou weren't feeling too well. They both ate nothing. NOT ME, it was good! Here are some pics of Hunter and his Gi-Gi from last night.






On New Year's Eve, Chris and I went to our friend Meg's house. We had fun there. Right before midnight, we made our way to the farm to set off some fire works. We had a great time! Here's a group shot!
I hope everyone has a blessed 2009!







1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

You look so hot in the group shot!!!! Love it!
I alos love Gigi and Hunter in the third pic down, they look like they are having a great time!!! I still have a little Christmas gift for the little guy and maybe I can make my way over there soon!!! Do you have any big plans coming up for your birthday?????