Monday, January 5, 2009

Strip Club Saturdays!






I went out with my girlfriends this weekend, and man did I have fun! Well we went out with Chris' friends also, but still....good time! WE all went to a local strip club due to certain situations, and MAN IT WAS FUN! We all made our way back to Marky Marks house to continue the fun! I missed my girls so much! I haven't gone out with them for a while and it felt good!









My Loves! These guys are my very besties! We can ALWAYS have a good time, no matter how long it's been!












And of course my lover...my baby's daddy.....my other half! This is our relationship in a nut shell. I'm serious, he is not.
















My Marky Mark and Jimmy. Good friends.
So we all had a blast and my girls want Strip Club Saturday's every weekend! I think I'm down!

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

SO STRIP CLUB SATURDAYS HA? WE DID THIS ONCE IN FLORIDA WHERE NO ONE KNEW WHO I WAS, THANK THE LORD, OK WELL MAYBE TWICE A GIRL THAT USED TO WORK FOR ME WAS A STRIPPER, AND SINCE I AM SO EASILY NAUSIATED BY THIS TYP OF THING MY GOOD FRIEND GESSIKA THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A HOOT TO TAKE ME THERE FOR WHAT I CAN'T REMEMBER BUT IT WAS INSANELY WIERD!

Calebearqt said...

This place was cool though, they didn't get naked! It was like a normal bar with girls in bathing suits dancing for you!