Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

So my birthday was LAST Friday, and I am just now posting. I have been so busy at work, well maybe not BUSY, but I've been pre-occupied with other events I'm trying to plan. HA! But anyways, here are some pics from my Birthday!
Here is my little family. Chris wanted all to look nice for my Birthday dinner! He's cute! Well we went to Bertucci's with my fam. My mom, dad, and good ol' little sis.
This is Saturday night! We went to PJ's in Cherry Hill. BOO! I looked at Chris and said, "I'm NOT having fun!" So we left and went over to Philly! This is me and my girls on our way over! Woo Hoo! We went to this strip club. I got a lap dance...NEVER AGAIN! I was so embarassed! Then we went to the Woolly Momouth on South St. I really liked it there. I could actually go up to the bar and get waited on! While at PJ's i had to wait like 20 min. to get a freakin drink! no thanks.

Group Photo! This is all of us after the Woolly Momouth!

This is the definition of Me and Anna's friendship. I always have to keep this bitch up!


Can you tell how drunk Chris was? HAHA! Yea, he ended up throwing up on the way home!

And my little Anna pretending to be a firefighter! This is what we did while wating to go to the diner!

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I love Hunters little face - I can't believe you didn't enjoy the lap dance...SIKE R U KIDDING ME THATS SOOOOOO GROSS!!!!! Did you think it was going to be like a great thing - someone should have taken pics of that would have loved to see your face!!!!! Wish i knew what the heck pj's and the woolly monmouth were - thats how old i am, too old to know, ya mean there is no more Maui, 8th floor, kat man du in philly??? Have I dated myself or what? well glad u had fun sorry Chris puked I hope he feels better by now!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you are enjoying life. That is a good thing. I really liked the pictures, especially of Hunter. Wish you would send me some on Snapfish so I can order an update. He is so very cute!
Love, Live Life, Laugher and Learn (to be that nurse), Nonna
Get this word verification was "gyroll", pretty close to "Tyrol"